The 24th Annual PCMI Summer Session, Mathematics and Materials, will be held June 29 – July 19, 2014. The residential, three-week Summer Session is the flagship activity of the IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute (PCMI).
At the annual Summer Session, all of PCMI’s groups meet simultaneously, pursuing both individual courses of study and a meaningful amount of interaction.
- Clay Senior Scholars in Residence
- International Seminar in Mathematics Education
- Graduate Summer School
- Research in Mathematics
- Summer School Teachers Program
- Undergraduate Faculty Program
- Undergraduate Summer School
- PCMI Workshop for Mentors of Undergraduate Mathematics Research by Minority Students