The 25th Annual PCMI Summer Session, Geometry of moduli spaces and representation theory, will be held June 28 – July 18, 2015. The residential, three-week Summer Session is the flagship activity of the IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute (PCMI).
At the annual Summer Session, all of PCMI’s groups meet simultaneously, pursuing both individual courses of study and a meaningful amount of interaction.
2015 Research Topic: Geometry of moduli spaces and representation theory
- Clay Senior Scholars in Residence
- Graduate Summer School
- Research in Mathematics
- Teacher Leadership Program
- Undergraduate Faculty Program
- Undergraduate Summer School
- PCMI Workshop for Mentors of Undergraduate Mathematics Research by Minority Students